Friday, August 18, 2006

Things I Learned on Vacation:

1. South Jersey has a whole lot more white trash in the summertime.
2. I hate camoflauge/pink/any-color-other-than-Phillies'-colors Phillies hats
3. Sometimes you gotta just smile and take it - like when my sister-in-law bought my dog and hers best friend charms for their collars. (I've been getting good at this one since the bridesmaid's dresses)
4. I am perversely obsessed with watching those evangelists on TV - it's like a trainwreck. And honestly, how fascinating that with one touch someone can be cured of cancer of the breasts, lungs, and spine...
5. I am better at drawing with my eyes closed than with them open. (learned via a mean game of Cranium)
6. Certain medicines make you more sensitive to the sun, like say the one I am taking. I feel like everyone else in the world already knew this one...
7. Ocean kayaking is a lot harder than it looks, and I have the bruises to prove it.
8. I really should stop hooking up with Dave's friends.
9. When gambling, quit while you're ahead.. or at least stop drinking.
10. I despise squirrels. Despise.

No comments: