Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gym Teachers

Congrats to my younger brother for getting his first real job today, well if you count being a gym teacher (yes, I am fully aware that "physical education teacher" is the preferred nomenclature amongst these professionals) as a "real job". My other brothers and I chipped in to get him something special. I wanted to get him a track suit with his initials embroidered on it, but we opted for the silver plated whistle with his initials engraved on it. The whistle came in a fancy little box with a protective cover for when he's not using it - straight up gangsta. School starts in a couple weeks, so before then he needs to buy a pair of those hot coaching shorts, start referring to run of the mill gym equipment in the grandiose "apparatus", review the rules of crab soccer and pickleball, and think up some inappropriate comments to make the high school girls uncomfortable. So little brother, best of luck and godspeed. Don't worry, I'll take the Maryland bar exam just in case you run into any "problems" down there requiring legal assistance.

No comments: