Saturday, August 05, 2006

Allergic to Bars

So my throat hurts and my tonsils are swollen AGAIN. My mom has been trying to convince me all day that I'm allergic to bars. While I'm most assuredly allergic to bad pick up lines (e.g. "what were you studying earlier?" likely because I was wearing glasses, "are we getting naked tonight?", "you feel nice" accompanied by an ass grab), I am not allergic to bars. I love them too much. I love watching guys hit on girls way out of their league (and no, I don't mean eMolloy and Little Google). I love casually flirting with bartenders to get free drinks/faster service. I love watching unattractive drunk girls try and look sexy by dancing with each other. I love taking jagerbombs. I love getting to be a smart ass and have other people find it charming (only seems to work in bars/with drunk people). But most of all, I just love drinking and hanging out with my friends in bars, so it would be a cruel cruel world if I really were allergic to them. I'm going to the doctor Monday -keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: