Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Dear Philadelphia,

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Tony Romo and Terrell Owens


By the way, I love LJ Smith - mostly because his name is Little John, some because I've met him twice, some because he's from Rutgers, and the rest because he's a house. I love sports, and admittedly more so than most girls. I grew up with 4 brothers, a dad, and a mom who travelled a lot - So, if we weren't playing sports, we were watching them on tv. I love the Sixers in a hopeless and pathetic way. I was out of the country when the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl, stayed up all night waiting for the BBC ticker to show the results, and maybe shed a tear or two when I saw we lost. Even still, I am the first to admit that there is a line that girls shouldn't cross. I'll watch an Eagles game intently, but when the game is over, there's not a chance in hell I am going to listen to the post-game talk. I refuse to listen to any sports talk on the radio and have never sat through an entire Sports Center. Other than big news like A.I. got traded or McNabb tore his ACL, I barely even talk about sports outside of game-time. There is a line, and I respect it. Speculating about next season and keeping track of so-and-so's stats can be left to the men; it's not like the world has bigger problems to worry about or anything.

No comments: