Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tis The Season

I've been in the giving spirit recently and so I've decided to get some of my law professors and fellow students some Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever it is they celebrate presents:

To the girl who sat in front of me in Evidence: a how-to guide on Snood (she sucks)
To the Ichabod Crane look-alike: a Horse named Gunpowder
To my Land Use Professor: a tweed blazer and a puppy
To the guy I was accidentally really really mean to: a million dollars and a supermodel girlfriend
To Boobs: a less revealing shirt
To my Environmental Law Professor: those clippy-things that keep your shoelaces tied, preferably Sesame Street ones
To my roommate: a free night of making out with my brother and a typewriter
To Goog: a year's supply of Adderall
To my favorite cheater: my answers to every practice exam I have ever taken
To my male Crim Professor: a bra and a non-turtle neck shirt
To my Con Law Professor: a straightening iron
To the kid that sits next to me (in a class to remain nameless): breath mints, lots of them
To Dave: tickets to all the remaining Sixers games this season
To Windows 95: a copy of Windows XP
To my LRW TA: a cooler screenname
To my Professional Responsibility Professor: a megaphone and a copy of InStyle magazine
To Danny Tanner: a gold star and a pat on the back

And lastly to myself: a life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and to grandmom: a tighter relationship with the holy spirit so your hell-bound soul really can be saved

mmbLegal said...

To my less literate friends -- Ichabod Crane is the main character from Legend of Sleepy Hollow and not a real person. He was tall, awkward, and rode a horse named Gunpowder.