Monday, December 04, 2006

Annoying

I have been trying to stay positive as much as possible, but my tonsils are infected again so I am allowed to complain a little… Anyway, here are a few things that have been getting on my nerves recently:
  1. Vanity Plates – they are annoying and for assholes. Anyone who needs to put their profession on their license plate is incredibly insecure. And all other ones I have seen have all been dumb and seem like a giant waste of money.
  2. Exams
  3. Mr. Peanut – First, I don’t like peanuts. Second, Mr. Peanut is a big peanut who encourages people to eat much smaller peanuts – seems kinda cannibalistic to me.
  4. Exams
  5. People who put really long signatures on their personal emails. (i.e. Candidate for J.D, May 2008, Rutgers School of Law – Camden,… blah blah blah).
  6. Exams
  7. The Sixers – just lost four straight. Boooo
  8. Exams – and my Land Use professor for making his closed book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surprise, surprise - you don't like peanuts. But you're right, Mr. Peanut is a freak.