Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Here's to 2007

I don't think I have ever made New Year's Resolutions before, but if I were to start here's the ones I'd make for 2007:

1. No more late night binge eating (or catch that 'anorexia' thing that's going around).
2. Stop making up mean nicknames for people.
3. No more watching Extreme Makeover with my roommate to make ourselves feel better when we're a little depressed.
4. Actually start showing up to my job.
5. Think of a password other than "password".
6. Stop spending more money than I have in my bank account. (Sorry Mom!)
7. Find a support group for others like me who are addicted to buying jeans and Pumas.
8. Stop skipping so many AA meetings (kidding...)
9. Take myself less serisously - if that is at all possible.
10. Learn what "resolution" means.

No comments: