Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pre-Existing Condition

I hate the people who answer the phone for my insurance company. Apparently for my ghetto insurance there are only two women who are the "front line," Anna and Betty. Anna is stupid, and I mean really stupid. I don't think she answered a single question I asked - I don't think she even knows how to spell tonsils let alone explain to me why the fact that my tonsils have been infected before is a "pre-existing condition" under my policy. Betty seems a little smarter, but she is approximately 100 years old and had probably been tonsil free for 92 years... maybe she had some serious complications when she got her tonsils out back when the local phyiscian/medicine man used sharpened rocks and prayers to remove them. Between the two of them, I am scared to do anything a little risky less I get hurt and my fate lies in thier hands. I guess I should be thankful that my tonsils are my only health problem these days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll take those motherfuckers out for you..call me at 1800-HOOD-DOC...we've been taking tonsils out for a few weeks now