Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pet Peeves De Jour

I actually don't even like the phrase "pet peeve", but here are a few of my current ones:

1. People pretending to be smart and say the "h" before the "w" in words like "what" and "why"
2. Girls who wear their bras so tight that their back fat kinda hangs over it, and on top of that wear shirts so tight that it is really noticeable.
3. Couples holding hands across the table (even worse when combined with staring longingly into each other eyes... I swear people really do this).
4. Women who are old enough to be my mother but shop in the Junior's department.
5. Those glasses that automatically tint and turn into sunglasses outside.
6. People who charge into an elevator, train, etc. before letting the people out.
7. People who hold the door open for you when you are far away so you have to run to the door to go through so they don't stand there for ten minutes, but you just wanted to stroll on through...
8. And then having to be all like "oh, THANKS so much!" when what you really want to say is "ass, you made me run"...actually, you made me do the shuffle feet jog.
9. People who act like they aren't impressed with my really cool magic trick because obviously it is impossible not to be impressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know there is a www.mmblegal.com??? I like number 7 and number 8 :) I identify with them, greatly.