Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Weekend

Reasons my weekend could have sucked:
1. I lost one of my favorite earrings at the bar.
2. My brother's ex-girlfriend told me that I would never do any better than my ex-boyfriend and that my brother would never do any better than her.
3. A few of my friends got arrested.
4. I went to a party filled with ugly guys.
5. I took the train to New York hungover and on two hour's sleep.
6. I finally got back to my apartment late Sunday with hours of work ahead of me.

Reasons my weekend really didn't suck at all:
1. I didn't cry about it this time.
2. My brother's ex-girlfriend, however, shed a tear or two when I ignored her and told everyone else to keep her away from me.
3. My friends were really wild and fun pre-arrest.
4. The ugly guys were funny as hell (except I am still not sure about the one who told me that if I were 6 inches shorter he would have been laying down some serious game... compliment or not? I'm not sure...)
5. I took the train to New York with my Mom to see the Annie Leibovitz exhibit and it was amazing and I loved every second of it.
6. Instead of doing all of my work, I opted to sleep through my Monday morning classes.

No comments: