Monday, September 04, 2006

Freckles

I am not the biggest fan of my freckles, but I guess it comes with the whole Irish thing. I think I am going tell my kids that freckles are marks that you get every time you disappoint Jesus. It'd be a good way to keep them from doing bad things, right? How crazy would that be if it really were true? I'd have waaay more freckles than I do. Just this past weekend alone, I'm sure I'd have gotten a couple dozen. I made fun of retards, disobeyed my parents, drank too much, and that is just barely scratching the surface of my indiscretions. I did have time between parties to run errands with my sister-in-law though; we made it to through an afternoon of shopping without her buying any pet accessories or kitchen gadgets, her two favorites. Seriously, Southern girls are another species... get married young, suddenly start acting like you are 20 years older than you really are, then have babies. Not to say that I am any better; the whole drink often, only have superficial relationships, act completely irresponsible most of the time thing could get old for some people - I am just not one of them.